This ad is expired.
Health Science Technician (full-time/1950 hours/year) Any WITC location
The Health Sciences Technician provides college-wide administrative support to the Dean, Allied Health and Nursing, each Program Director, and Instructors within the Health Science Division. Responsibilities include maintenance of Allied Health and Nursing curricula; Allied Health and Nursing program policy manuals; admission and program documents; and clinical agency documentation. The Health Sciences Technician reports to the Dean, Allied Health and Nursing.
- Model core abilities that reflect WITC's mission, vision, values and Learning College tenets by:
o. Assessing own learning and progressing toward established personal and professional goals.
o. Demonstrating creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
o. Communicating effectively in personal and group settings.
o. Contributing to a diverse, respectful, and inclusive working and learning environment.
o. Effecting change and demonstrating flexibility and positive leadership.
o. Acquiring and applying technology to working and learning.
- Assist in the administration of health programs by maintaining training agreements and other appropriate records
- Assist in ensuring current and newly-emerging accreditation standards are maintained and work with Allied Health and Nursing Program Directors and Faculty to ensure appropriate data is collected and maintained.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documents for Allied Health and Nursing Programs.
- Assist Allied Health and Nursing Program Directors and Instructors with system-wide curriculum, web maintenance, student success, and in compiling data needed for accreditation reports.
- Monthly travel to the Shell Lake Office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sitting most of the time. Walking and standing required only occasionally.
FY21 Wage Range Table
Support and Technical Personnel
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, service in the uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or family status, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions or status in any group protected by state or local law in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.
To apply, visit https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=JHQB64&cws=37&rid=270
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency