This ad is expired.
GED Examiner/Pearson Vue Test Proctor (Call Staff) WITC Superior Campus
A part-time position for GED Examiner/Pearson Vue Test Proctor (hours vary - up to 3-8 hours/week).
- Model cultural competencies that reflect WITC's Mission, Vision, Values, Learning College Tenets, and On Course Principles by:
- Assessing own lifelong learning and using self-management to progress toward established personal and professional goals.
- Demonstrating creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills through mutually supportive relationships.
- Communicating authentically in personal and group settings by using creator language to effectively exchange ideas, thoughts, and knowledge.
- Creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive working and learning environment.
- Leading positive change while demonstrating civility and empathy.
- Finding value in consistently acquiring and applying innovative ideas and technology to support continuous quality improvement.
- Follows the policies and procedures of the GED and PearsonVue testing service.
- Verifies each testers identity and eligibility to test to Pearson standards.
- Administers computer based testing to test candidates.
- Maintains security and protects confidentiality in all aspects of testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sitting most of the time. Walking and standing required only occasionally.
- GED Examiners and PearsonVue test proctors must have college-level coursework and experience as a testing proctor
FY21 OTS Level II
$16.25 / hour
More detailed information online at https://www.witc.edu/about-witc/employment/benefits
To apply, visit https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=JHQB64&cws=37&rid=319
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency