Drivers Education Instructor (Adjunct Faculty) WITC New Richmond Campus
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is developing a pool of candidates who are learning-focused, creative and dynamic individuals to teach Driver's Education courses part-time in the New Richmond and Hudson Areas.
Applications are being accepted from qualified candidates who would like to work on a casual or as-needed basis.
- Model core abilities that reflect WITC's mission, vision, values and Learning College tenets by:
- Assessing own learning and progressing toward established personal and professional goals.
- Demonstrating creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Communicating effectively in personal and group settings.
- Contributing to a diverse, respectful, and inclusive working and learning environment.
- Effecting change and demonstrating flexibility and positive leadership.
- Acquiring and applying technology to working and learning.
- Provide instruction to students to include the basic rules of the road, how to control and operate a motor vehicle, emergency preparedness, sign identification, and motor vehicle laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sitting most of the time. Walking and standing required only occasionally.
- Must hold a valid Wisconsin Driver's License and
- DPI Certification (preferred) OR
- Six (6) credits in Drivers Education plus three (3) credits in Safety Education or willing to take the three courses to teach this course work.
FY20 Wage Range Table
To apply, visit https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=JHQB64&cws=37&rid=228
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency