- Assistant Professor - Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Go to our website »
Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nursing
College of Nursing and Public Health
The College of Nursing and Public Health at Adelphi University invites qualified candidates to apply for a Full-Time Tenure-Track Assistant Professor position in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing to begin in August 2023.
- Teaching across the undergraduate adult health courses – e.g. pharmacology, health assessment, fundamentals, and medical-surgical.
- A total of 18 credits/ year is required.
- Maintaining an active research agenda.
- Actively participate in College of Nursing and Public Health and University committees, and contribute to Adelphi
- University's mission and strategic plan.
- Student advisement.
- Assist with administrative activities based on candidate skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Master's degree in nursing.
- Research doctorate in nursing (PhD, DNS) or education (EdD) is required
- Licensure as a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner strongly preferred and national board certification in area of specialty.
- A NYS RN license or eligible for licensure in New York State.
- Relevant clinical nursing experience preferred.
- Experience in simulation technology, online or blended learning, research, and education.
- Additional experience is preferred in other areas (statistics, research design, education, administration) as well as curriculum development and implementation across all levels.
- We are strongly committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity and are seeking candidates who have a strong commitment to teaching undergraduate students from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Academic experiences with culturally diverse populations preferred.
- Interest in developing and implementing curricula related to culturally diverse populations.
- Experience with a variety of teaching methods.
Applicants should include 1) a letter of interest, 2) curriculum vitae, 3) teaching statement, and 4) contact information for three professional references online at https://apptrkr.com/3849647
Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.
Review of applications will begin January 15, 2023, and continue until the position is filled.
Upon further request, please send all professional references to Dr. Korede Yusuf, Chair, CNPH Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=43&rid=2895
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency