This ad is expired.
Administrative Specialist/Supervisor (full-time) WITC New Richmond Campus
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Specialist/Supervisor at the WITC New Richmond Campus.
The Administrative Specialist/Supervisor provides administrative support for the local Campus Administrator/Vice President and serves as unit office manager. Job duties include assisting the Campus Administrator/Vice President in carrying out his/her operational responsibilities and providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers, students, staff, and faculty. This position may supervise divisional support staff relative to organizational structure, and local support staff including the Conference Center personnel, duplication, and call staff as applicable at their home campus location.
- Model core abilities that reflect WITC's mission, vision, values and Learning College tenets by:
- Assessing own learning and progressing toward established personal and professional goals.
- Demonstrating creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Communicating effectively in personal and group settings.
- Contributing to a diverse, respectful, and inclusive working and learning environment.
- Effecting change and demonstrating flexibility and positive leadership.
- Acquiring and applying technology to working and learning.
- Provide overall administrative support for the local Campus Administrator/Vice President including:
- Coordinate and communicate divisional meetings
- Prepare agendas, minutes, and other materials as needed
- Supervise Conference Center Technician, Campus Support Technician/Assistant, Duplication, and departmental Call Staff as applicable to the local campus
- Manage campus and divisional projects as assigned by the local Campus Administrator/Vice President
- Oversee campus administrative operations, including:
- Make and/or authorize campus purchases (e.g. office supplies, equipment, and furniture)
- Coordinate All-Staff and Regional Leadership meetings, Campus Inservices, and other local meetings as needed and provide administrative support as necessary
- Assign offices, cubicles, and storage space in collaboration with Facilities Maintenance Supervisor and Regional Leadership Team
- Manage campus page on The Connection
- Serve as liaison with other departments, campuses, and the public
- Serve as the Human Resources representative for the local campus
- Assist with payroll/electronic timesheet entry, serving as backup to other managers as needed
- Coordinate employee recruitment process for the local campus
- Coordinate campus work study program in collaboration with campus Financial Aid Advisor
- Maintain and reconcile administrative budgets, approve and monitor expenditures, perform analysis on accounts, and resolve account discrepancies
- Actively participate in campus, divisional, College, and state teams
- Ensure confidentiality and control access to sensitive information
- Other duties as assigned.
Exerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work.
- Associate Degree
- Two years related work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Proficiency in the use of a computer and computer applications including Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in the use of current technology including audio/visual equipment, conferencing equipment, desktops/laptops, network/internet access
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, and demonstrated skill in their application
- Ability to contribute to a team environment
- Ability to be detail-oriented, well organized, work independently on assigned tasks, and work under pressure
- Ability to obtain driver's license and insurance coverage in accordance with College policy
- Supervisory experience
- Previous experience working with budgets and budget cycles
- Previous experience with Human Resources processes and practices.
Administrative Wage Range Table
FY20 - Grade 5 Manager
More detailed information online at https://www.witc.edu/about-witc/employment/benefits
To apply, visit https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=JHQB64&cws=37&rid=206
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency